9.10.11

Run, baby, run!

Happy long run day!! I can hardly believe it but all of a sudden, I am in the final weeks of my marathon training (Savannah 11.5.11).  I am running to raise money for a cause near to my heart- the ASPCA. If you feel so inclined, hop on over to my fundraising website and help those without a voice.

I dropped back down to 8 miles today and thought that you might like to see some of the sites from my nice and easy run around Athens.  


Pretty, right? Ah...the first color change!

Next week, I tackle 22 miles. Yikes! This is by far the longest that I will have ever run and I am a mixed bag of emotions-excited, scared and nervous. Hopefully, I will remember how great this felt {below} and dig deep. That's me all decked out in black like Johnny Cash after finishing the Publix Half-Marathon in March. 



Hope that you have had a fabulous Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment